INTERGENERATIONAL PROGRAMS—Youth related programs that works with area agencies offering intergenerational programs benefiting caregivers and seniors. "Butterfly Bags"- Bags filled with letters, sweet treats, pens and personal connections will be delivered to area senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities. Music and art programs designed to bring both generations together.
DAY TRIPPER – Day Tripper is designed to provide premium activities for active adults. Specially-created caregiver programs provide some much deserved "me" time . Our Program include trips to Area Attractions, Occasional Overnight Trips, Sunset and Lunch Cruises, Golf Outings, Educational Speakers, Special Events and Connectivity Programs that provide community resources and referrals. Personal programs can be designed for area businesses and communities.
BUTTERFLY AWARDS - Each quarter one professional and personal caregiver will be selected as our Caregiver of the Quarter. We will also select one Professional and Personal Caregiver of the Year.
Winners will be notified and highlighted on our Facebook page and the blog on our website.
• Quarterly winners receive a gift certificate valued from $25 to $500.
• Annual Luncheon to recognize all winners.
• Professional and Personal Caregiver of the Year will be announced at the luncheon.
• Professional and Personal Caregiver of the Year gets a Weekend Retreat along with all expenses paid for meals and travel expense.
• Recognition on our website and on Facebook along with Spotlight Stories from media sponsors.