Lake Buena Vista, FL
Sunday, December 5 – Wednesday, December 8
During the holiday, Disney Springs has a Christmas Tree Stroll and wonderful window holiday celebrating traditions from various cultures.
Staying at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace, guests have access to the pedestrian skybridge to Disney Springs where there are more than 150 dining, shopping, and entertainment venues. Guests also have access to scheduled shuttle service to four Disney theme parks. The resort offers an outdoor pool with a float lagoon and casual dining.
This tour offers plenty of flexibility. We will meet with participants prior to the trip to create a schedule based on interest. We can provide connections with purchasing theme tickets (Epcot) or other venues you would like to see/do in Orlando. Disney Springs features an eclectic mix of unique shops, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and lively entertainment. Do not miss the Amphicar- a rare amphibious vehicle that can drive on land and float on water. The cost is $125 per car and seats 3-4 passengers.
• Round Trip Transportation from Venice to Orlando on a first-class, luxury mini motorcoach bus
• 3-night, 4 -day stay at Lake Buena Palace in Orlando, FL
• Welcome Reception at Sunnies at 5:30 pm Sunday night
• Disney Bus Transportation
• $5.00 off one attraction ticket
• 10% off Food and Beverage (excludes Citrus 28 and Room Service)
• On-Site Ambassadors and Concierges
• Get Acquainted Reception prior to departure
* We ask all guests check-in each morning at the Letterhead restaurant located in the lobby of the hotel between 8 to 9 am.
Bus Arrives in Venice, FL: Sunday, December 5 at 2:00 pm
(please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure)
Departs Orlando on Wednesday, December 8 at 10:00 am
Minimum of 15 persons